You will be at the heart of Lola Tech’s engineering process building software that empowers teams to develop and deliver high-quality services.
Your daily dose of challenge:
- Design and implement UX and UI patterns
- Present the UI visually so information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find
- Ensure team and cross-team communication
- Hand over designs and assets to developers
- Create a look consistent with all client products
- Develop and maintain a modular design system across multiple apps
- Continuously improve your UX design practices
- Mentor team members
Who are we looking for?
- A new colleague who is comfortable to research, propose, implement and take ownership over the best and most suitable UX and UI practices and tools in accordance with the project requirements.
- A problem-solver with an open and self-learning mindset aiming to be a useful contributor to the team by designing scalable interfaces for software applications.
- Someone with excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile, Android and iOS.
- Someone who is comfortable working in an Agile environment, happy to challenge themselves and the team to improve our ways of working.
Will you enjoy working with us?
It’s important we have a great working experience whilst we bring ideas to life. We offer free lunches, massages, conference / training budget and help you develop your career because it’s good for you and it’s good for business.
* you don't need all of the above, but it gives you a good idea of what we’re after.