You are at the heart of Lola Tech’s engineering process. Your role involves the ability to deliver independently, or with minimal guidance, any type of QA related tasks, driving and making sure we deliver the highest quality software to our clients, contributing to the automation strategy, mentor and help ramp up on automation when needed.
Your daily dose of challenge:
- Encourage and help maintain an open, respectful relationship with clients, stakeholders and team members, by providing high-quality visibility into the work we deliver.
- Understand project backlog, help remove roadblocks, contribute to clarifying requirements and acceptance criteria where needed.
- Collaborate with QA Lead to communicate project risks to client and define QA strategies
- Provide technical solutions regarding the right automation testing frameworks and tools for the business solution, including tools for various testing types
- Be proactive, on time and one of the main contributors to planning sessions, team meetings, and other team ceremonies, such as the daily standup, iteration planning, iteration kickoff, iteration review, and retrospectives
- Actively guide, mentor, and motivate colleagues within the QA team.
Who are we looking for?
- A new colleague who is autonomous, able to mentor team members and facilitate collaboration with other teams
- A problem-solver with an open and self-learning mindset
- A senior with the ability to understand problems and work with the team to come up with solutions
- Someone who is comfortable working in an Agile environment, happy to challenge themselves and the team to improve our ways of working
Will you enjoy working with us?
It’s important we have a great working experience whilst we bring ideas to life. We offer free lunches, massages, conference / training budget and help you develop your career because it’s good for you and it’s good for business.
- GOODCI/CD knowledge
- HighHigh QA Tools and processes (Jira and Jenkins)
- StrongExperience with most common QA Tools and
processes, including Jira and Jenkins
- GoodWorking level experience with Java
- GoodOther scripting language knowledge (Python,
JS) is a plus
- StrongExperience with Selenium Webdriver
- StrongExperience with Jenkins or other CI tool
- StrongExperience with VirtualMachines and AWS
- StrongExperience with Performance testing tools
- Good Experience with Cucumber or other BDD
tools is a plus
* you don't need all of the above, but it gives you a good idea of what we’re after.