You will be at the heart of Lola Tech’s engineering process, making sure that the software we deliver reaches the highest quality possible. The role involves driving and providing directions to the QA team, contributing to the automation strategy, mentor and help ramp up on automation when needed.
Your daily dose of challenge:
- Collaborate with Head of QA to communicate project risks to client and define QA strategies
- Encourage and help maintain an open, respectful relationship with clients, stakeholders and team members by coordinating and acting as an interface
- Be proactive, one of the main contributors to planning sessions, team meetings, and other team ceremonies, such as the daily standup, iteration planning, iteration kickoff, iteration review, and
- Understand the client’s QA business strategy and objectives
- Communicate effectively within the team and with all stakeholders by providing high-quality visibility
into the work we deliver
- Proactively communicate feedback and issues to the client
- Provide technical solutions regarding the right automation testing frameworks and tools for the
business solution, including tools for various testing types
- Pro-actively guide, mentor, and motivate individuals within the QA team
- Participate in hiring interviews
- Maintain professionalism and calm demeanour in stressful situations
Who are we looking for?
- An autonomous leader, able to guide and mentor team members and facilitate collaboration with other teams
- A problem-solver with an open and self-learning mindset
- Excellent analysis & synthesis skills
- Someone who is comfortable working in an Agile environment, happy to challenge themselves and the team to improve our ways of working and with the necessary wisdom to escalate when needed
- Unwillingness to compromise quality
Will you enjoy working with us?
It’s important we have a great working experience whilst we bring ideas to life. We offer free lunches, massages, conference / training budget and help you develop your career because it’s good for you and it’s good for business.
- GOODCI/CD knowledge
- StrongExperience with most common QA Tools and
processes, including Jira and Jenkins
- GoodWorking level experience with Java
- GoodOther scripting language knowledge (Python,
JS) is a plus
- HighExperience with Selenium Webdriver
- GoodExperience Virtual Machines and AWS
- HighExperience with Performance testing tools
- Good Experience with Cucumber or other BDD
tools is a plus
* you don't need all of the above, but it gives you a good idea of what we’re after.