You will be at the heart of Lola Tech’s engineering process building software that empowers teams to develop and deliver high-quality services.
Your daily dose of challenge:
- Encourage and help maintain an open, respectful relationship with clients, stakeholders and team members, by providing high-quality visibility into the work we deliver
- Understand product backlog, help remove roadblocks, contribute to clarifying requirements and acceptance criteria where needed
- Be proactive, on time and a contributor to planning sessions, team meetings, and other team ceremonies, such as the daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint review, and retrospectives
- Create any scripts or tools that are deemed relevant in the area of testing, by either the Scrum Masters, Developers or QAs
- Collaborate with QA Lead to communicate project risks to client and define QA strategies
- Provide technical solutions regarding the right automation testing frameworks and tools for the business solution, including tools for various testing types (Senior specific)
- Mentor and guide Mid and Junior Developers to reach their full potential (Senior specific)
Who are we looking for?
- A problem-solver with an open and self-learning mindset
- A new colleague with the ability to understand problems and work with the team to come up with solutions
- Someone who is comfortable working in an Agile environment, happy to challenge themselves and the team to improve our ways of working
Will you enjoy working with us?
It’s important we have a great working experience whilst we bring ideas to life. We offer free lunches, massages, conference / training budget and help you develop your career because it’s good for you and it’s good for business.
* you don't need all of the above, but it gives you a good idea of what we’re after.