Your daily dose of challenge:
- Provide provisioning, installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of both application and utility systems: CI / CT / CD, Repositories, AAA, Monitoring & Alerting etc.
- Work with Dev / QA / SM teams to build, maintain and document different types of SDLC environments
- Support and deploy customer facing, frontend and backend production environments
- Diagnose and solve application or underlying infrastructure related problems
- Monitor and examine application, performance, event and system logs to assist in troubleshooting
- Test and evaluate new technologies
- Document new processes, procedures and used tools while keeping the existing knowledge base updated
Who are we looking for?
- A new colleague who is comfortable to research, propose, implement and take ownership over the best and most suitable DevOps practices / tools in accordance with the project requirements
- A problem-solver with an open and self-learning mindset
- Good analysis & synthesis skills
- Someone who is comfortable working in an Agile environment, happy to challenge themselves and the team to improve our ways of working
Will you enjoy working with us?
It’s important we have a great working experience whilst we bring ideas to life. We offer free lunches, massages, conference / training budget and help you develop your career because it’s good for you and it’s good for business.